C.I.R. Mechanical Ltd. has been a leader in the industry for over 40 years.
We have a significant amount of knowledge and technology to keep our employees up to date and motivated to learn more. We invest valuable time and effort with our employees teaching them to work smarter not harder. With this is allows each team member of C.I.R. to reach uprising goals for their career.
You could be working in low rise condominiums or residential tower projects all over the lower mainland. You will have the opportunity to learn about advanced equipment and how it is enhancing the construction industry today.
C.I.R. offers long-term, full-time employment on all commercial projects with opportunities for growth and continuing education/apprenticeship programs.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good communication skills
- Plumbing experience (varies on level of apprentice you are seeking)
- Team player
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
What We Offer:
- Up-to-date technology and tools needed
- Ability to teach you plumbing, gas and heating
- Safety equipment
- Competitive wages, extended health/dental
- Employee and family assistance plan